Wednesday 27 June 2012

Etsy Find 1 - RossLab

When I am bored, and looking for something to add some excitement and serious shopping envy, I find my self on Etsy. I usually end up 'hearting' half a dozen items each time. Today I found myself swooning over everything in this amazing shop RossLab
All the gorgeous ceramic items from earrings and necklaces to bowls and and vases are hand made by Ross. I cant get enough of this black and white heart bowl, I cant decide if I would put jewellery or other little nick nacks or use it in the kitchen.. They are amazing and so beautiful!!
I can't quite decide on just one item I would like, Ill be greedy and take one of everything just to be sure I dont miss out! It is my birthday tomorrow after all.. I deserve something right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment