Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hi, Hello, Hey.

Hi,
Im Hannah, I decided to start fresh with this new project. I have a lot planned for the next few weeks, and hopefully it continues into months and then who knows?
Anyways I will be 23 in 8 days (June 28th) and well its the summer! So lets see where this takes us!

Since this is text you wont notice my accent or my twang? as some call it! Well Im a Canadian living in the UK.. Im from Vancouver, BC the gorgeous west coast, when I was 18 and brave I moved 3000+ miles away to be a Nanny. This was meant to be for one year, it quickly turned into to 2 1/2 years.. Now I am still here, this time I am studying for a degree in Advertising and Digital Communications. What I am going to do with that I still have no idea.. now that that is all cleared up more about me :)

I love love anything chocolate or peanut butter related, I love fashion, interior design and all things nature and beautiful!  I tend to be very indecisive and extremely excitable! (Ive warned you for all the !!!! in my posts). I have recently (7 weeks ago) welcomed a gorgeous French Bulldog puppy into my life Eggs (yes he has his own tumblr) He is amazing, I love every minute with him even at 3am!

No comments:

Post a Comment