Monday 16 July 2012

DIY- Ombre dip dye pillows

After a week of a bad head cold, the big summer sale at work and some heart breaking news of a friend and colleague, I wasn't exactly into blogging. 

Here is a really late update on my tie-dye sheets! I need to get a full set to so I can try it out properly, these were more of a test! But I am really happy with the outcome.

I followed the instructions posted on Oh Happy Day that was a guest post by Brittany of The House That Lars Built. It was really fun, although with a hyper Frenchie at my feet there was some dye on things I wasn't planning on dying...
I used only one bucket, and dipped at different levels for an unknown amount of time.. (next time I will time it better so my results are consistent)
This is the better one of the two, and no I am not naked! I can't wait to try it again and do more and try new things, sheets, cloths, I think a maxi dress would be amazing (if only we had the sun!).



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! it turned out! so fun! I love seeing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) your instructions were perfect! hoping to do more soon x

      Delete