Monday 24 June 2013

DISPOSABLE CAMERA PT 1 (Exmoor)

I am very excited to finally be posting some of the shots I got from the disposable camera I picked up in Exmoor back at Easter.
It was cold and very windy for most of the week, but we managed to get out each day and explore somewhere new. It was still great to explore places we didn't get to on our weekend trip their last year.
I really love visiting new places, especially since in the 6 years I have lived in the UK I have only really been to London, and the surrounding areas where I have lived. Sam and I have a few more places on our list of UK destinations we plan on visiting, the next being Bristol for my birthday on the 28th of June.


Thing I have learned from this roll (camera), whatever it's called.
// Make sure fingers, sleeves etc are not going to get in the way
// Take time to ensure the composition is straight
// Crouch down if it will help get a better shot
// Slow down



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, the one with the red Hunter boots is so cool!

    ReplyDelete